Saturday, February 27, 2010

I wish...

I wish I could just make everything better. It is so hard knowing I cannot do anything to help but seeing everyone go through the pain. There are so many types of pain and this weekend I have been exposed (for lack of a better word) to a few different types. I just wish I could make it all better like a fairytale with a happy ending (there doesn't have to be a prince). I just wonder WHY? If people could just get over their differences and try to understand one another, without having too high of expectations for each other, wouldn't the world be so much better? Why must we focus so hard on ourselves and what we want? Why do we have to do these things that hurt other people? Haven't we seen others go through this? I'm no better, It's much easier to see a situation and know how it should be handled than to be in a situation and know how to handle it. How come people are so hypocritical and why don't things ever just work? Why does everything bad happen in a domino effect? Why is it easier to focus on the bad? Shouldn't it be the other way around? I doubt this makes much sense because my brain is going crazy right now but I just had to say something.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree! People can be so narrow minded sometimes, it drives me crazy! They act like their feelings are the only ones that matter and... okay, anyway. Yeah. I totally concur.

    ReplyDelete