Wednesday, March 3, 2010

College

So I love college! There is so much to do... But today I don't know how I feel about it. I went in and got a graduation plan for the Elementary Education major. It is so weird! I loke organization but having something planned out for me (exactly how I am supposed to do it?) kinda freaks me out! I like the fact that I know when I will be ready to graduate but there isn't any room for extra activities like choir, dance, or anything else I might be interested in!!!! I guess it's ok I just feel really weird knowing that the next few years of my (school) life are planned out for me!

2 comments:

  1. Knowing everything is planned does seem a little surreal. If you ever want to talk about it give me a call! I was an elementary education major too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corrine! I love your blog, girl! And I kind of hate having to get a graduation plan :P What happens if it changes??? Ahhh. This is Chrisanne, by the way :)

    ReplyDelete