Thursday, February 4, 2010

Halleluiah (Perferably sung by a large chorus)

This week is practically over of all the stresses!!! I had three tests and didn't do to well on the first one so I was really worried but in the end I at least passed all of them (I got a 93 on my BoM test and the screen at the testing center said "way to go" it was so exciting!)! This week was insane but I am glad the stressful part is over! On Saturday my cousin Rachel is getting baptized so tomorrow after classes I will be heading up (down?) to Morgan for the weekend... Along with American Heritage stuff cause I'm taking that test on Tuesday! The most ridiculous thing about that test is that while I will be taking it my dad will be on his way to Samoa! Talk about unfair!!! Hahaha Abigail made Chicken Parmigana tonight (which I had never before had)It was really good too. Joe (her boyfriend), Kathrine (Her sister), and Matt (her sisters fiance) came over for dinner too. After Kathrine and Matt left we just hung out for a little while and of course teased Joe (he makes it so easy)We were teasing Joe mostly about how he says Weak so often. To him everything is so "weak" and it is just fin to tease him about it... Thats all for now

No comments:

Post a Comment