Saturday, February 20, 2010

Woot Woot!

I am exhausted!! Seriously!!! And the day's not even over...

I woke up at 7 so Bri and I could go to the Mt. Timpanogos Temple but first we had to take the bus to American Fork where we borrowed grandma's car to get to the temple. At the temple they lost our names!!! We were waiting for an hour before they finally found them. After the temple we returned the car and took the bus to the mall. From the mall Steph picked us up and took us to Melissa's apartment because Bri is considering living there next semester. Now I'm back at home about to start writing what will become a very long paper!!!!

P.S. I finally got to talk to my dad after missing about a million calls from him!!!

3 comments:

  1. Pretty picture. It is a pretty temple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! I'm glad you could talk to your dad. Good luck on the paper...always feels good when you finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I love this temple! I've been to this one the most. :) And OUR DADS ARE BACK!!! :)

    ReplyDelete