Friday, February 26, 2010

I Love it when...


1) A totally amazing day happens after a horrible one!
2) Class is over after only 15 minutes!
3) People find out I am Samoan (it is by far the funniest thing in the world to watch their faces as they try to figure out how it is even possibe)
4) Fridays= No school for the next two days
5) It rains, or snows, or even when the weather is perfect like today
6) When I get to go see family for the weekend (My mom is in Utah)
7) I do something right and get acknowledged for it
8) I pass tests or annoying (even on the best day) American Heritage quizzes
9) I have time to sit and think
10) I listen to my music on full blast
11) Something is accomplished
12) My room is clean (sorry Bri)
13) That despite the fact he went without me my dad is home from Samoa! (and brought me some really cool things)
... Oh there are just too many things to love! I thought I should post something happy after yesterdays depressing (I'll admit it) post. By the way if you don't believe me here is a picture of my grandpa (NOT some totally random guy)

3 comments:

  1. Corrine! I didn't get the chance to tell you after, but I was so impressed by your song tonight. Thanks for sharing your beautiful voice and talent!
    Let me know if you ever need anything in Provo. We need to have you over for dinner sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! Love your pictures! I'm glad your day was better yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have time to sit and think?! Lucky!!

    ReplyDelete