Wednesday, January 9, 2013

What a day...

Let's just morn the fact that I lost over 200 dollars today in fees for class and my internship application:
$30 for Science
$30 for a temporary teaching license
$150 (yes really) for the PRAXIS (Let's hope I don't fail any of the subjects...)

Now that we are done with that I can say that I am halfway done with the internship application and I will finish the rest tomorrow. After a full day of spending money, attending classes, and work I was exhausted but I decided to take a break and go to institute. It was a great choice, the spirit and friends were just what I needed tonight. One of the instructors is the director of studio C and decided to show the following clip which was thoroughly enjoyed...


Side story: I didn't know where to sit at institute but ended up sitting next to a guy who I was talking to before institute started and then some good friends came in to sit by me as well. As these friends sat down (right after the musical number was announced) we started talking, basic hello's and all. The piano started playing and the boy next to me turns to me and says (in a serious tone) "When the music starts the performance starts". I guess he wanted us to stop talking but didn't want to ask... It made me laugh a little. 

No comments:

Post a Comment