Monday, January 7, 2013

Welcome Back

So today is the first day of school and this is how I feel after attending my math class:

"I've just decided to switch our Friday schedule to Monday, which means that the test we take each Friday on what we learned during the week will now take place on Monday before we've learned it. But since today is Tuesday, it doesn't matter in the slightest. Pencils ready!"

Tad bit confusing, right? The teacher is great, very sweet but at the same time very scattered. I'm sure she has her own way of organizing the class. I just haven't caught onto it yet. Well here's to hoping that it makes more sense soon...

Oh and did I mention I bought myself a planner? I'm going to try to become a planner person so we shall see how it goes. I bought a really cheap ugly one and tried to make it cute, that way if/when I lose it I didn't waste much money on it but let me just say it is a cute one! Travel size ;)

Linnea and I with out lovely planners...


No comments:

Post a Comment