Friday, January 4, 2013

Bump! Set! Spike!

As much as I dislike the freezing cold that is the winter in Utah I love that volleyball has started and that I got to go with friends to watch BYU win tonight! I have loved going to the volleyball games every year, it will be one of the things I miss the most once I graduate but it is easier to leave when the players I love have graduated and left...

Here are some memories in picture form because I love pictures and sharing said pictures!

This last picture has nothing to do with BYU but everything to do with volleyball... On Thursdays I play volleyball with a group of friends. One of my friends decided he was going to make 'volleyball pictures' for everyone. Here is mine, along with the caption...


As our fourth reveal, we have Corrine Fiso. An iconic figure for not only female empowerment, but all things dance. Though she's a cunning volleyballer, her true strength lies in her flawless dancing finesse. She's been known to bust out a pirouette, foutte, split center leap, or even a straight-legged scorpion into a down, while at the same time being ready for the hardest fastest driven dall. All of this resulting in a truly asthetive athletic play, just as one would expect from a dancer of her skill. Also while she's not actually a trained CPA, she can keep score like no accountant's business. If anyone is in doubt of the score, one doesn't have to go far. Look to Corrine as the end all authority. Coupling these skills together, she's a vital and important part of any team.



Just in case you can't tell... I love volleyball!

2 comments:

  1. haha, that picture your friend made was great and accurate! Glad we could go last night! Love the pics, lots of awesome memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Kyle and I have a new blog address...didn't know if you knew or not...

    www.briannaandkyled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete