Friday, April 19, 2013

Review


First day of finals and I have finished all of my finals... I can now say that I am officially done with my last semester of classes at BYU!!!! All I have left is my internship and I will be graduating college! I am so excited and I cannot wait to start teaching but in the meantime Summer sounds like a nice idea! ;)

My experience...

Fun times with the neighbors

Monday Movie Nights
Wish with all your heart!
CES Fireside (Pres. Uchtdorf)
Cousin Fun
Halloween Party
Breaking into the house with out FHE boy's help.
Locking professors out of the classroom...
Realizing that together our apartment starts the ABC's

Kicking people off the internet
Country Swing dance












Valentines day lesson on love

Family Time

My brother's Graduation


Football games with Friends
Exploring Provo
Bonfires in the Canyon
Muse-ing with my roommates
Proposals at the football games

Finals week countdowns
Trips with Friends
Cultural experiences
Masquerade Balls

Finals Week Puzzles
Playing in the Park
Photoshoots















YouTube laughs

And here is the video referred to is here


No comments:

Post a Comment