Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The perks of being a wallflower...


Okay maybe "the perks of being a catering worker" would be more correct but not a catchy, right? Well today I worked the BYU basketball game and it was awesome on many accounts! I was working right near the court so we (all the catering people) could hear everything going on. We also had some important guests come to eat...
Elder Perry
Elder Christofferson
and BYU's very own President Samuelson
Although we were there from BYU to cater the food was provided by Ruby River and they left some food for the catering workers to eat so after cleaning up and finishing our shift we were able to eat some free food from Ruby River (Steak, Chicken, Potatoes, Broccoli, and Bread pudding). It was all pretty good but the Teriaki Chicken was my favorite! I love my job and the fun that comes with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment