Friday, December 2, 2011

Happenings...

The second half of this week has been an interesting one...

On Wednesday I asked my father if I could borrow the car and he said it was fine. While driving him to work we stopped at a gas station so he could get a drink. As we were leaving the parking lot a driver (Not paying attention at all) hit the car! Nobody got hurt (except the car) but it was still not a comfortable feeling for me... It was not my fault but I was part of a car accident!!! Shocking I know...
Here is the damage
Well after the police came and made a report I took my father to work and hurried on my way to school so as not to be late for class. After class I had to hurry and get ready for the dance lab, my 380 class performed a west coast swing routine during the dance lab. I messed up at the very beginning but other then that it went well.
See...
On Thursday I had medals exams! I tested for my Bronze Latin and my Social Gold classes. For Latin I danced the Rumba and the Samba, I passed with honors and am now qualified to teach it (if for some reason I ever decide to). For Social I danced the Cha-Cha, West Coast Swing, Waltz, and Tango! It was so much fun and I scored the highest score in my class ending up with a rating of high honors!!!! It was really fun for me and I got quite excited!
Then today we had a party in my class and I made some delicious cupcakes! After the party I came home and worked on my IP&T homework and I am proud to say that I only have one more thing to do before I am done with that class forever!!! Ohhh there is one more piece of news but I think I will wait for just a little bit longer before divulging...

1 comment: