Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

I didn't really have plans for the weekend but on Thursday Annie asked if I wanted to go to duck creek with her and her parents to go riding for the weekend. It sounded like fun so I packed my bags and we left Friday afternoon in the RV. We were driving and something happened with the battery for the RV so her parents decided to stop and check it out. They were assured the batteries were fine and we headed on our way. When we got to Cedar City the RV decided to break down, at a stoplight, and we were stuck there for a couple of hours...

After a couple of hours the tow truck came and we got the RV towed to the nearest auto-shop hoping to get it fixed the next morning. While waiting for the tow truck Annie and I walked to starbucks because I had a gift card and she loves Starbucks (I got a cupcake and it came with the cutest cupcake box!

We were stuck by the lighthouse...

In the morning the mechanic never showed up. So Annie's dad decided to fix it himself, he got the RV fixed and that afternoon we were heading up the mountain! We went out on the four wheelers when we got to Duck Creek and it was so much fun! I don't really remember going four-wheeling before but it was so much fun! While we were up there over the weekend I learned how to Drive a four wheeler (Not well enough but enough to be able to understand some basics...) and despite my misgivings about it I tried Cafe Rio and decided I really like their Steak Quesadilla! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, you lucky girl, having adventure and Cafe Rio so close! I miss the West!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What're your misgivings with Café Rio? Sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete