Friday, June 11, 2010

I can't believe i'm saying this...

But I want school to start again!!!! This Summer is driving me crazy! I have almost nothing to do except clean, sleep, and eat... I was planning on a Summer job to keep me busy but due to a misunderstanding I can't start until the end of the month!!!!! And because of my not starting until the end of the month I won't be able to go to Utah for our family reunion! I was really excited because I love my family and camping! And my parents promised we would go to 7 Peaks!!! I really think I might go crazy from having nothing to do... At least during school I have something to do! And I actually am really excited for Fall semester I'm looking forward to all but one of my classes... That means next year should be amazing, that is if I can make it through this Summer...

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhh I don't want school to come back! haha- I think I'm going to be so depressed when that happens... But I can understand your position. You should um, go on ADVENTURES! Think of something crazy and do it! Like, Phineas and Ferb crazy! Like build a rollercoaster! Or find the lochness monster! And find some way by any stretch of the imagination to do it! Build forts in your house with your brothers! Go on picnics! Get some lunch, lay out a blanket, turn on a movie, and play games! Rearrange your room! Go rollerblading! Or on a bike ride! Or on a walk! Read books! Write books! Write music! Play music! Make up a musical instrument! Make a movie! Create a bucket list! If you need more, I have PLENTY of ideas of how to spend time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay Steph I can try some of that but do remember that it is at least 100 degrees outside, usually higher... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel ya!

    p.s. LOVE the new layout :)

    ReplyDelete