Thursday, April 15, 2010

Quotables

So I have been getting ready to move and in the process had to take down my quote wall. While taking down the quotes I realized how much fun this year has been!! Here are a few of my favorites:

Abigail: Guess what!? Victoria’s secret has a sweat shop!
Brianna: Like where they sell only sweats?


Abigail: You guys my light is retarded!
Brianna: Did it burn out?
Abigail: No, there was a big flash and then it went dim!


U of U Boys: Do you know where and bars are?
Brianna: I have three on my phone…


Brianna: Josh did you see when it hit you in the face?
Josh: Yeah I was there when it happened…
(No picture for this one...)

Stephanie: (Talking about clogging positions) It could be like the song, “redhead on my right and brunette on my left” but neither of you is blonde or brunette…
Corrine: Ummm steph I’m a brunette.
Kimber: Me too!
Stephanie: Oh I guess I didn’t really know what it was…


Kimber: Hi! I’m Mattie and you’re Kimber. I mean you’re Mattie and I’m Kimber.



Erika: I’m going to bind you up like Nephi


Brianna: so you can’t cook at all this weekend?
Corrine: Brianna I’m just not allowed to communicate with people electronically
Brianna: well some people communicate with food!



Brianna: we were at sonic, we were at sonic, we were at sonic ... Entire story later ……
Morgan: wait, where were you?
Brianna: we were at sonic
Corrine: you imagined the wrong story!

Erika: sorry I’ve been such a flake
Lauren: frosted?


Hahaha and football games were fun as well here is an example of what goes on during them:


This year has been great but I'm so done being a freshman! :)

1 comment: