Sunday, January 21, 2018

Halfway There

Today marks my half-birthday and, though it doesn't look like I've accomplished much, I feel proud of myself! I have been sticking to this #27by27 so well, I thought it would be fun to do an update as to where I'm at with my year goals! Green (Done), Yellow (In Progress), Red (Not started)

1. Picture a day- I haven't missed one yet!
2. Family History (3 Names)- I really need to devote more time to this one but I have some leads.
3. Temple (3 times a month)- Going strong and I often take my friends with me!




4. Scripture buddy/study- This has been going well I've filled almost 60 pages on my study google doc
5. Learn 10 hymns on piano and be ready to play them- I have learned five so I'm halfway there
6. Go to two plays- I went to see Newsies at Tuacahn!

7. Audition for something- I'm still waiting on this one I figured I'll finish my Master's first... So! Close!
8. Five Runs- I have done  three: Temple to Temple run, Color Run, BYU Sugar Rush


9. Travel somewhere new- I still need to work on this anyone have any ideas??? I have some time in April
10. Memorize the Living Christ- I have over half of it memorized, I just need to devote more time to it.
11. Get a Passport
12. Drive the Nebo loop in the Fall- I went with Jessica and it was gorgeous!




13. Try something new (2 a month)- I have been doing this each month, it's been nice to try some new things and expand my comfort zone.
14. Two new temples- I need road trip buddies for this one!
15. Finish a journal- I finished my journal!!!! It was a happy day.

16. Blog once a month- I've averaged this one but my post for November was forgotten and posted instead on the 1st of December...
17. Make a memory quilt
18. Fly somewhere
19. Attempt a dating app for a month- This is the one that scared me most. I've started it but it's about as lively as my real dating life which is a thing only in name...
20. Be Belle for Halloween- Check! I even sewed my dress!


21. Go Zip-lining- I think I'll wait for warmer weather.
22. Finish the Standard Works (Seminary version)- I have officially completed the Book of Mormon and the Old Testament. The really cool thing about the Old Testament is we are studying it this year so I have an advantage because it is fresh in my mind! I'm excited to start working through the New Testament and D&C.

23. Make a Crayon Picture- I did this for a girls night with my mom, it was so fun.


24. Read 5 Classics- So far I've read Gone With the Wind and The Christmas Carol. I'm still looking for ideas, if you have a fantastic idea let me know.
25. Back handspring- I'm working on it but this may have been too ambitious of a goal.
26. Pull-ups (2)- I'm working on strengthening my arm strength but this is another one that's going to take lots of work. 
27. One act of service each week- This is one I am getting better at planning in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment