Tuesday, June 18, 2013

For a Friend

 My great friend Miss Megan Mitton is on her mission in Georgia. Megan and I met about a year ago at work (We had been at the same job for a year and hadn't met) and we clicked! She is one of my favorite people and I miss her, but she sends regular emails! Yesterday was her birthday and she sent me an email telling me that I should dance to Taylor Swift's 22 for her because she couldn't. I decided to upgrade the idea and include our mutual friend. Conviniently we were all at the retirement reception for one of our bosses and we cranked up the music to dance for Megan's Birthday! I love my friends oh so much that they would do something so quirky with me! :)

Here are some pictures of our dance party (I couldn't very well send her a video...)
Missy and I started it off....

Soon to be joined by everyone else (well, everyone there)


And because I feel like it, here are some pictures!
We were really bad at taking a sad picture, I ended up getting
pushed to the floor,,,
At Halloween
We once went to the Brigham City Temple Open House

Also, Megan has challenged people to post a Mormon Message each week and I have been slacking... But here goes!




        






No comments:

Post a Comment