Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Summer Nights and volleyball

This Summer has been amazing!!! Now that I am out of classes I have been having lots of fun... Here is what  I have been up to this Summer:

Picnic/Swing racing at the park
   see here
Donuts on National Donut day
        BreAnna and I walked around Provo to find Donuts to celebrate.

Cold stone (made possible by the bishop)
        Samantha and I were watching a movie one night when Samantha says "there's the bishop" soon enough he was knocking on our door. I answered it and asked him what was up... He replied saying "oh we were in the neighborhood for visits and we found this on your property (Produces a twenty dollar bill). We thought that you and your roommates should take it and go get milkshakes or something of the sort." He gave me the money and left the house. Samantha and I looked at each other for a minute and then went to relay the story for BreAnna before going to get cold stone! *You don't question the bishop ;)

Reading and lots of it
      I decided that I would join the Provo Library Summer reading program and have been reading ever since!
Seven Peaks
      Having the pass of all passes has been great for me this Summer I have been swimming so many times I love it!!!
Snow Cones
       Linnea is back in the States and we met for Shaved Ice and caught up.

Game Nights and Volleyball
      I love being able to spend time with people! Especially when I get to spend time doing the things I love!
Lu'au's
      Justin got married and Marie graduated I got to dance at both. I can't wait to dance at Robbie's wedding  reception in a couple of months!








There have also been receptions (Brianna and Sarah are married Lauren is engaged), lunches (Including a free meal at Tucano's), and time spent with friends that have been quite enjoyable...



Ohhh and I got Honors for my Latin medals exam!!! Woot Woot! (Here's the Samba and the Rumba)

1 comment:

  1. :) Corrine you are awesome! James wants to add his comment too.

    mgb nhfsdf 7

    Interpret that as you will. :) Anyway, glad to hear you are having a great summer!

    ReplyDelete