Monday, April 25, 2011

R.I.P.

Goodbye dear tree...
This tree has been around for as long as I can remember. But recently grandpa decided he needed to cut it down. It has always been a favorite for the grandchildren and it will be sad to have it gone for good.

Everyone thought that it was a really bad idea to cut the tree down because it had been growing for so long and surrounded the power lines. But grandpa still wanted to cut the tree down so the men all gathered at grandma's Saturday morning to cut down the tree.



Some great times were had with that tree and on that swing! It's sad that it is being cut down.








While the guys were cutting down the tree I was able to watch these two cuties! They are so adorable and it was fun to spend some time with them! Aneesa was so funny and Chevelle is so sweet and so much fun to listen to after she warms up to you. She talks about just about anything she can think of, I love being around my little cousins. I am so lucky to have such an amazing family and that we can be so close to each other.


More to come about the weekend and more concerning these two and their fiftieth anniversary...


1 comment:

  1. Aw, I hate it when childhood haunts are destroyed. Who cares what's practical or in someone else's better tastes? You're being a good sport about it though. Good job.

    ReplyDelete