Saturday, June 30, 2018

Dear Children

I have a friend that does a 'Dear children' post every year and I love the thought and I wanted to steal it for this year. I've been thinking about it a lot and I feel like sometimes we get so overwhelmed by the little things that we forget what is important. I've been thinking about what I've learned from my children this year and what I'd like to remember so here goes...

Dear children,

I've learned that "One More Day" can feel like an eternity when you are looking forward to something.

I've learned that band-aids are always in style.

I've learned that parents need love too.

I've learned sometimes a hug is what you need.

I've learned that 'yes' is not always an easy answer but neither is 'no'.

I've learned that some projects need extra explanations and some students need extra love.

I've learned that we are all readers, we just need to find our own adventure.

I've learned that with few directions creativity shows up and I am blown away by what you create!

I've learned that when you truly need help you don't know how to ask.

I've learned that when you take time to work through problems you can come up with some amazing solutions.

I've learned that change is the only constant.

I've learned that technology always chooses the worst time to act up.

I've learned that I am stronger than I think.

I've learned I am surrounded by wonderful supports.

I've learned a heartfelt note is the best gift you can receive.

I've learned how much I grow each year as I am blessed to have such wonderful children in my classroom!

Image result for TEACHER quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment