Wednesday, July 2, 2014

So...

I struggle with this keeping up the blog thing but I figure anything is better than nothing and a lot has happened since February...


-I worked my last big catering event with this lovely lady...













-I went on a trip to Vegas and LA with Meagan. While in Vegas my car was injured in an accident but nobody got hurt so it was all right! 
My poor car!
In California I got to go to the beach, the temple, the Griffith 
At the volleyball game
observatory, the Cupcake ATM, the BYU volleyball game, and adventuring with Alicia and Zach!
The lovely LA temple
The Perfect pineapple tree, or
palm tree for you traditional folks.



We were super excited to start our adventuring




I won a prize at the Midway at
Circus Circus

Jumping for joy at the beach
The delicious Cupcake ATM




-I went to my first concert... 
Andy Grammer and it was great!
Not bad for a five dollar concert!

-I went with Melissa to take pictures for graduation announcements and apparently I have a natural smile for pictures. :)



-I walked across the stage to get an empty diploma! ;) A woman from my parent's ward made me some lei's to wear and Grandma and Grandpa came up to celebrate. After convocation we went to the Tulip Festival.
This lovely lady was graduating too!






I rather love this picture...

-I went to a wedding. :)


-I got a job (I will be at the same school next year)! I am so excited!!!
-I celebrated national donut day with old roommates! 


-I officially finished my first year of teaching!!!!
Taken on my way out
of the school on the last day!
-I've been playing more Ukulele...
-I've been adventuring (Details forthcoming, I promise)

No comments:

Post a Comment