Friday, January 3, 2014

Bring it on!

I was stalking some blogs and I found something I really enjoyed on my cousins blog. She had a bucketlist of sorts for 2013. I think that is a brilliant idea and I want to try it for 2014. Some of these things are about to happen but I am going to count them because when I look back at 2014 I can say I did ________ during 2014! I want to keep it pretty simple and I want to go with 14 ideas (for 2014) so here they are:

1. Read at least 1 book each month
2. Graduate college
3. Learn 5 New songs on my Ukelele
4. Learn to play at least 5 Hymns
5. Not eat anything after 8:00 (except for special, planned occasions and weekends)
6. Indexing/Family history for some time most week
7. Try a new recipe each month
8. At least 1 get-together each month (attend or host)
9. Get out of Utah for a trip... anyone want to have me come visit ;)
10. Plan my week, or day...
11. Memorize at least 1 scripture each month
12. Temple visits each month
13. Volunteer at the MTC
14. Try something new each month

No comments:

Post a Comment