Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Whoops!

I am so doomed!!!! Today I had clogging which was crazy because it is now an intermediate class and therefore harder! After clogging I went over to Helaman halls to say hi to Heather who is in town and leaving today. I ended up staying and playing Rummikub (such a fun game) then I went home. After getting home I realized that my jeans that I wore to school were missing!!!! (I didn't change back after clogging) Guess what was in those jeans... My keys! When I realized I didn't have my keys I called the locker room to see if they were in there. They haven't seen them so now I have to hope I can find my Jeans or pay for a new key. Ugh!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you had a blog Corrine :)
    Good luck with this next semester.
    And don't worry, I thought I lost my keys about 55 times freshman year... so hopefully yours turn up.

    Let us know if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha I just made it randomly and I am obviously not very good at keeping it updated... I shall try though. and thanks I'll let you know. :) (Oh and they were found)

    ReplyDelete